Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Registering for a good school

I've got school anxiety. For my kids. We've decided to switch Thing 1 and Thing 2 to a different private school so that they can go to this elusive kindergarten. The politics behind a good education is crazy. You have to promise to do everything short of giving your organs. I'm glad we checked into it early, otherwise we'd have never made the donor, er, I mean waiting list.

The amount of research spent on educational points, grades for schools, and teacher to child ratio, I could be doing something more enriching such as learning a new language, taking up knitting, or following up on my fantasy football team.

In the long run, I hope that we're making the right choices now. Parenting is harder than it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment