Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Work Days

So, my baby turned 3 yesterday. Say what you want, but he's still my baby. I decided to have a much needed mom-son bonding day. I haven't had an hour for just us two since Eleanor was born. It was nice taking him out and having some quality time.

It was almost like he was a different child. Polite, happy, loving, laughing, and really, I was thinking that being home with him all day wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

That is until we brought Little Sister home.

Suddenly, my bright/happy 3 year old started to push, whine, and misbehave. And, in response to this, my 15 mo old decided to smack her brother, whine, and steal everything.

She has a tendency to grab and book it. She'd be a great linebacker. TO eat your heart out!

Anyway, the serenity of the office wins again.

Still, though, it was a good day with my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment